Is Your Family Facing Homelessness?
Maybe we can help. Call our Family Advocate, Susan, at 465-9467.
Family Promise®of Greater Helena provides support and resources to children and their families in a homeless situation until the family can regain sustainable independence. We partner with a diverse network of local congregations to create home-like spaces
for familes to stay while they get back on
their feet. Check out our brochure.
Visit the websites of other Montana affiliates Bozeman (familypromisegv.org)
Annual Point in Time Homeless Survey
Challenge Helena is seeking volunteers to help us conduct the survey in the Helena community. This annual activity is important for three reasons.
- The total number of individuals & families that we count is directly connected to the amount of federal funding distibuted.
- The way that we define the problem determines the scope of our imagination for creative solutions.
- Everyone counts.
This national survey will be done on January 29th. To help, you will need to first attend a single simple training session, and you have five opportunities to do this at the Lewis & Clark Library (120 S. Last Chance Gulch).
- Sunday, Jan-18, from 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Sunday, Jan-25, from 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Monday, Jan-26, from 3:00 to 4:30 pm
- Monday, Jan-26, from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Monday, Jan-26, from 7:30 to 9:00 pm
Friends of the Families
For $321, you can personally sponsor a day at Family Promise of Greater Helena and help give homeless families a brighter future, one day at a time! Join the countdown to sustainable independence for local families.
Click here for further information.
Every other Friday our Executive Director sends an email update about the progress our families are making, and exciting things going on at the agency. No spam; we promise!